Business / Corporate Planning & Strategy
At least 15 years of experience, with 5 in an executive level position, such as general manager or vice president.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications, public speaking, and presentation skills. * * Solid working knowledge of budgeting, sales, business development, and strategic planning. Provide programmatic leadership and input for all strategic plan implementation processes with the ED and staff.
- Manage and cultivate existing relationships with funders to secure and expand recurring revenue streams.
- Analytic and decisive decision maker with the ability to prioritize and communicate to staff key objectives and tactics necessary to achieve organizational goals.
- Excellence in organizational management with the ability to coach a senior-level staff to manage and develop high-performance teams and develop and implement program strategies.
- Ability to point to specific examples of having led organizational transformation projects and program development.
- The chief operating officer (COO) reports to the chief executive officer in and is responsible for the company’s day-to-day operating activities, including revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Key responsibilities will include financial and operating performance, project management, quality assurance, deadline adherence, department leadership and support, and personnel development.
- The COO also will collaborate with the President and department leaders to determine and manage company strategy and goals, as well as to plan and develop new business presentations. Responsibilities * * Direct company operations to meet budget and other financial goals
- Direct short-term and long-range planning and budget development to support strategic business goals
- Establish the performance goals, allocate resources, and assess policies for senior management Demonstrate successful execution of business strategies for company products and services. Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans
- Participate in capital market development, including participation in road shows, bank meetings, analyst meetings, and more.
- Develop, establish, and direct execution of operating policies to support overall company policies and objectives Requirements
Job Type: Full-time
- Executive level: 7 years