Operations / Manufacturing/ Production
To pioneer the use of Credit Data & Analytics by Life & General Insurance companies in India to reduce underwriting risk (inception and renewal), manage risk during the policy life, manage churn, support the claims process, and effectively identify new high value consumers. Enhance sales of Credit Data, support development of new products & solutions and manage regulatory bodies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Client Management – Leverage existing networks and development of new client relationships across the insurance sector
- Business Development – Identify client opportunities and develop Sales Plans to ensure proposal development , delivery & Project sale.
- Team Management – Manage Sales Teams to ensure origination & acquisition of new clients and manage existing clients
- Product Support – Partner with technical & subject matter experts to develop & regularly enhance product offerings in line with customer expectations and demands.
- Financial & Planning – Develop a 3 year Strategy for the Insurance vertical covering pricing, sales, product innovation, etc
- Leadership – provide thought leadership to the organization for the Insurance industry – new product innovations, industry opportunities, market trends.
- Minimum 10 years + experience within the insurance industry. Experience in US or European Markets preferred.
- Graduate-level degree with concentration in a quantitative discipline such as statistics computer science, mathematics, economics, or operations research or appropriate actuarial designation
- Good understanding of the all aspects of P & C / General Insurance – Business Development, competitive scenario, stakeholder challenges, agency management, fraud prevention, claims management, CRM, Underwriting, Risk, etc
- Ability to consult with clients
- Technical understanding of the role of data and analytics in the insurance space. * Extensive Management & Leadership expertise with ability to motivate and inspire teams * Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Property & Casualty Insurance, Analytics: 10 years