of the Executive Officer (EO)
- Meet senior staff members to solve day to day problems
- Draft letters
- Check incoming mail
- Authorize payments of expenses made by senior staff for and on behalf of the Organization
- Preside at monthly staff meetings in the absence of the Executive Secretary
- Prepare agenda for the meetings of the Executive Committee (EC)
- Write the minutes of the monthly meetings of MESCO
- Publish the quarterly MESCO News
- You will make all efforts to increase the resources of the Organization, particularly that of Non-Zakat funds.
- Finalize the annual budgets before February end, each year and get the annual accounts of the Organization audited by the Auditors by July each year (including FCRA accounts and have it submitted to the Home Ministry well in time)
- You will be responsible for liasing with the auditors and/advocates in connection with matters of the Organization before the Income Tax authorities and the Charity Commissioner’s office.
- Plan & publish the Annual Report
- Every month review each department’s work (initially with the Executive Secretary)
- Present a monthly account of the happenings at MESCO, to the EC at its monthly meetings
- Carry out Performance Appraisal of staff for finalizing their annual increments with the Executive Committee.
- Network with other agencies and Trusts
- Attend Portfolio Committee meetings whenever the need is felt
- Conduct interviews for appointment of new staff
- You will need to attend to Government/semi Government office/Courts whenever such need arises in connection with the Organization’s work
- You will report to and receive instructions from the Executive Secretary, General Secretary and the President
Post Graduation with minimum 10 years of Administrative experience preferably in NGO.
Please rush your CV mentioning your current and expected salary
Job Type: Full-time
- preferably in NGO: 10 years