Group Product Manager
Gynecology / Pediatric Product Portfolio
1. Plan and ensure implementation of brand promotional strategies to achieve objectives.
2. Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision. Search, analyze and understand the competitors’ marketing and sales strategy.
3. Design marketing strategies for building pharmaceutical brands.
4. Identify therapy gaps and propose new product launches to fill these gaps.
5. Assess Market potential and dynamics. Find and suggest new business avenues, segments, products to the Head – Sales & Marketing.
6. Develop and implement Strategy and business development ideas including new product launches, in coordination with the Head – Sales & Marketing.
7. Evaluating and controlling the marketing contribution for the division: Improve Market Share, New Brand Building so as to grow the therapy area.
8. Ensure successful implementation and ensure timely and vigorous monitoring of the campaign launched for the product. Calculate the ROI and success of the campaign.
9. Oversee a team of product managers and executives to Develop Visual aid, leave behind literature, brand reminders.
10. Engage in the in-house and on-field training.
11. Conduct Cycle review meetings.
12. Field work for a minimum of 7 days/month.
13. In coordination with the field force and Head – Sales & Marketing, ensure implementation of strategy in the CRMs, CMEs and doctor seminars. Ensure timely returns of the same.
Health & Medicine, Pharma / Biotechnology / Clinical Research
Pharma / Biotechnology / Clinical Research
Total Years of Experience
10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry
Excellent Opportunity !