Founded in 2005, under the leadership of the Group Chairman Mr. Abhishek Bansal, Abans Group has grown from being a trading house to a dynamic and diversified business group. We provide expertise in Broking Services, Financial Services, Non-Banking Financial Services, Gold Refining, and Realty & Infrastructure. In a nutshell, Abans Group is a comprehensive Financial Services conglomerate, providing end-to-end financial services to all its clients. A one-stop-shop, we offer the entire gamut of services catering to retail investors, domestic institutions & foreign institutional investors.
We provide our customers with services like Equity Derivative Markets, Off-shore investments, Portfolio Management Services and Investment Banking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The role of Head of Treasury is a highly collaborative role requiring close interactions with the Trading, and Market and Credit Risk management functions. A successful candidate would be highly analytical, driven to own commercial outcomes and will be able to communicate with precision and clarity.
Corporate Treasury works closely with the CFO, Treasurer and other members of senior management to manage the firm’s liquidity risk, secured and unsecured funding programs, and the level and composition of consolidated and subsidiary equity capital. The department plays a key role in firmwide strategic and analytical projects, providing a unique insight into the firm’s business activities and performance.
• Maintain an appropriate level of excess liquidity to protect against market-wide stresses and to meet intraday liquidity requirements
• Determine the appropriate funding strategy for assets based upon their liquidation profiles
• Managing operations and compliances of regulators like CBLO, CCIL and OMS
• Raise funding across diverse markets, investors, and products; and,
• Hold adequate capital to protect against risk of loss and to meet regulatory requirements
• Participate in the firm’s liquidity risk analysis, cash & collateral management, and asset liability management
• Understand and evolve/project the firm’s liquidity needs/risks to model the excess liquidity buffer requirement.
• Work with treasury, desk strategists, and technology departments on model creation, testing, signoff, maintenance, and methodology enhancements
• Be responsible for modeling methodologies, code base, and infrastructure
• Analyze model output and facilitate understanding of model results by non-technical clients
• Interact with Regulators on regulatory issues, requests, and capital issues
• Prior experience managing Market linked Debentures (MLD) and Non convertible debentures(NCD)
• Familiarity with financial markets, financial assets, and asset pricing is a definite plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Self-motivated team player
Job Location: Nariman Point, Mumbai
Accounts / Finance / Audit / Taxation, Business / Corporate Planning & Strategy, Banking & Corporate Finance
Banking, Financial Services, Brokerage
MBA, CA, CFA
Field of Specialization
Finance, Insurance & Risk Management
Total Years of Experience
10 - 15 years, 15 - 20 years, 20 - 25 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry
Excellent Opportunity !