This is a CoE Lead role with a heavy combination of Talent Management, Learning
National opportunity to strategize Talent Management and Organization Developm
About Our Client
Our Client is India’s leading real estate developer having presence globally. Their experience lies across both Commercial and Residential projects while delivering state of the art facilities. With a heavy focus now on transformation they are looking to hire a CoE lead for this vertical.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President HR your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Leading the driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate
The Successful Applicant
You come with 12-15 years of experience in Talent management and Organisational development with exposure to Learning & Development from an MNC setup. You have in depth experience of Talent management and Organization development practices. Related certifications will be an added advantage. You have been in leadership positions and are comfortable with leading teams. You have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with stakeholder management and international exposure
What’s on Offer
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of the senior leadership team for a high growth, dynamic organization with global footprints