Responsibilities and Duties
- Handle end to end recruitment process – post jobs online and offline as and when required, set up interviews and issue relevant correspondence
- Administer HR – related documentation, such as contracts of employment, employee verification
- Handle attendance and leave system
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation etc. and resolve issues and problems
- Performance managementand improvement systems
- Be the first point of contact for all HR-related queries.
- Co-ordinating in Salary Processing.
- Reporting Should be done on Daily basis.
- Coordinate and supervise the work of specialists and staff.
- Recruitment Handling (Internal Hiring)
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate / Post Graduate with specialization in Human Resource Management
- Atleast 1 or 2 years of experience in the same filed.
- Proven experience as HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Proficiency in Computers
- Excellent communication and people skills
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- work: 1 year (Preferred)
- same filed: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)