Cactus Communications is a pioneer in language services, offering English editing and other services to researchers and organizations worldwide. Our team of and in-house editors edit and review cutting-edge research manuscripts such that they meet international standards of academic and scientific English.We are looking for Managing Editor to manage the Materials Science team.
As Managing Editor, you will:
- Oversee operations for delivery of publication-ready manuscripts, by coordinating high-quality editing and reviewing (quality assessments) of edited manuscripts
- Manage an experienced community of freelance editors and an in-house team of associate editors
- Mentor new editors to enable them to work independently
- Ensure that all author requirements and delivery deadlines are met
- Provide end-to-end support to authors during the manuscript publication cycle
- Stay updated on industry trends, with a view to sharing this knowledge with authors and improving their chances of publication
Job location: Andheri (West), Mumbai, India; Full-time
A little about career prospects: In this short video, one of our Cactizens talks about how she joined CACTUS right after college and how she grew from editor to Associate Vice President in just 6 years. youtube.com/watch?v=I0V-r3SNSUE
APPLY NOW :
To apply, please access the following link and complete a short screening test: http://bit.ly/2jG4m0L This test will take you only about 15 minutes. If you pass the test, we will contact you within three working days with details about the next step.
Job Type: Full-time