To head Project Management for multiple Civil Construction Projects and Lead Execution of Large Value Projects and Commercial Buildings; Mixed Use; Industrial and Factory Buildings Projects, as per the budgeted revenue, profitability & contract.
- Project Management and Execution of High Value Civil Projects of Buildings, (Commercial Buildings Mixed Use Projects; and Industrial / Factory Buildings Projects, as per the budgeted revenue, profitability & contract terms.
- Revenue and margins accountability for the project. (P&L responsibility for multiple large projects)
- Resource Mobilization: Mobilization and de-mobilisation of resource requirement: like staff, labour, machinery, formwork, Vendors and specialized agencies as per the Master construction schedule and priorities.
- Also, Estimation of timely additional resources requirement & mobilisation by follow-up from higher management.
- Managing Vendors and Specialized Subcontractors.
- Contract and Commercial management for the project: Study of contract documents, specialization, tender working and BOQ. Familiarizing with all the contractual obligations / specifications
- Project execution as per the stipulated norms of contract pertaining to cost, timeline & quality. Monitoring anticipating any possible delays and advance actions by follow-up with clients.
- Frequent site visits and coordination with site team on daily basis to lead sites progress as per baseline & priorities.
- Adherence to HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) statutes and norms.
- Adherence to the quality of the project as per the statutes and norms.
- Adhering to Government and Municipal rules and norms during Project execution.
- Review & monitoring of:
– Daily, weekly & monthly progress reports per master construction schedule & priorities.
– MIS report and other management costing reports.
– Productivity and wastage monitoring and control
– Cost monitoring, Review & Reporting highlighting Variances with Reasons. – Periodic review of Cost to Complete (CTC) with Actual. Identify areas of cost saving.
- Reporting: Prepare & submit Progress Reports along-with Budget Estimate Vs Actual Cost Report
- Key Relationship Management: Interface between the Client and the company and thus to ensure good customer relationship; and also maintain productive relationship with all other external stakeholders, including PRW subcontractors at site.
- Payment certification and accounts receivables from client side as per the terms of the contract.
- Team management.
- Internal: Heads of Procurement & Supply Chain Management, Commercial, Safety & Quality, HR
- External: Liaison with Client, Statutory authorities, Vendors & subcontractors
Remuneration: Good Salary as per market norms though can be relaxed and be negotiable for deserving candidates.
About the Company:
EPC / Construction / Engineering
Field of Specialization
Total Years of Experience
20 - 25 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry