The Project Manager shall ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project’s objectives are met and that overall supervision of the project.
Responsibilities shall include:
- Setting project objectives
- representing the client’s or organisation’s interests
- providing advice on the management of projects
- organising the various professional people working on a project
- carrying out risk assessment
- making sure that all the aims of the project are met
- making sure the quality standards are met
- using IT systems to keep track of people and progress
- recruiting specialists and sub–contractors
- monitoring sub–contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
- overseeing the accounting, costing and billing
Exp: 15 yrs in end to end construction of Commercial & Factory projects with any MNC or abroad.
Location: Person should be ready to locate in Hyderabad, Indore, Kota or Chennai,
Salary: No constraint for the right candidate. Top in the industry.