J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small
businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
- We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
- We operate in more than 100 markets.
- We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com
Our firm relies on exceptional people working together to deliver exceptional results. As an integral part of the Human Resources function, the Recruitment Teams provide tactical and strategic solutions with the aim of constantly attracting and hiring diverse professionals to the business.
Each recruitment team relies on the Recruitment Coordinator (RC) for proactive end-to-end delivery of an efficient candidate care process for the business. The core responsibilities include high quality administration for the Functional Recruitment Team in the UK.
- Interview Coordination – managing complex interview requests across multiple locations, line of business and timezones.
- Interview Requirements – liaising with Hiring Managers/Candidates/Recruiters to understand the specific requirements for each interview (i.e. Parking, catering, etc)
- Interview Confirmation – ensure diary invites are sent to Hiring Managers through Outlook and confirmation emails are sent to the candidates with all relevant information
- Risk & Control – ensure each candidate selected for interview has completed their profile questions in Taleo, sending the link to complete when necessary
- Escalation point – for any last minute interview requirements, act as point of contact for candidate, Hiring Manger or Recruiter
- Data management – maintain an interview tracker and produce weekly metrics on activity
- Feedback – ensure all feedback requests are directed to the relevant Recruiter.
- An experienced administrator with demonstrated ability to execute responsibilities in a highly regulated, confidential and process-driven environment.
- Clear Understanding of Recruitment concepts.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work independently.
- Proven time management skills within a deadline driven environment.
- Highly experienced user of MS Office including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Exceptional attention to detail and proactive approach to duties.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ensure end to end delivery across global time zones.
- Accountable – takes ownership of processes and problems and drives solutions
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to communicate across all levels of the business
- Should be Flexible with Shifts
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations.