Relationship Managers – Channel Sales
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for cross selling various financial products to the new set of customers and building depth within the existing relationships.
- Offer products and solutions across asset classes – Commodities, Structured Products, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Financing solutions to name a few.
- Meeting monthly targets by providing 360-degree Financial Assessment , Wealth Management Services and by doing portfolio rewiring of the various client segment.
- Formulating strategies for expanding the client base by providing investment advice to the clients.
- Maintaining long-term relationships with existing/new clients for increasing the Asset under Management (AUM) for the company.
- New client acquisition – acquiring clients through networking, database, market intelligence or reference from existing clients.
Skills and Qualifications required:
- CFP would be a plus
- 5- 10 years of Sales experience in direct selling of financial products from any financial services/broking industry.
- Should have experience in Investment Banking, Broking firms specifically in Wealth Products
- Candidates having AUM (Asset under Management) size of 20cr & above and good connect among HNIs, UHNIs will have advantage.
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- Pleasing and positive attitude.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
Banking & Corporate Finance
Banking, Financial Services, Brokerage
Field of Specialization
Total Years of Experience
10 - 15 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry