Business / Corporate Planning & Strategy, Sales / Business Development
Company Profile :
SchoolMate is a mobile communication platform and safety tracking system connecting parents and schools. When a school ties up with SchoolMate, the school is able to send circulars, homework, videos, etc. directly to parents. Also, parents are able to track school bus on their mobile app – what time the bus will reach home, whether their child is in the bus, etc. An effortless channel of communication, SchoolMate stands true to its name by being a real mate for the whole school community.
Job Designation: Senior Vice President (SVP)
- Establish tie-ups with school and educational institutions.
- Appoint Franchises or Channel Partner for facilitating tie-ups with schools.
- Conduct business meetings, presentations, demo and negotiations for SchoolMate program
- Be the first point of contact for the schools in the region for smooth operations and new enquiries for SchoolMate
- Develop and nurture substantive relationships with the senior members at Client organizations
- Establish a presence at partner events and represent the company at key conferences and exhibitions to create opportunities for new strategic alignments.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Active presence in Education space, well familiar with people in Schools and other educational institutions
- Minimum 10 years of work experience in similar field
- Superior presentation skills and an articulate speaker.
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Entrepreneurial by nature
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Salary : Rs. 50,000 – 100,000 per month (Not a constraint for the right candidate)
Company Headquarters : First Quadrant, 112, Ackruti Star, MIDC, Andheri Mumbai 400093 INDIA
Job Location : Pune, Chandigarh, Calcutta, Chennai, Hyderabad, Bhopal, Lucknow, Jaipur,Rourkela, Ahmedabad.
Contact: Please call +91 7506223395 for any queries only.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 10 years