Sr. Vice President – F&A
- Expertise in understanding of systems and processes, accounting policies/principles and controls, implemented by management for
- ensuring appropriate controls in operations and proper legal compliance and adherence to accounting standards.
- Checking & assessing the value drivers of business and developing analytics to facilitate business decision-making.
- Strong business partnering for driving business growth and contribution margins.
- Identifying and preparing the Company for changes arising out any changes in Law or Accounting Practices.
- Timely and smooth completion of Internal, Statutory and Tax Audits, Transfer pricing – Ensure the compliance to various statutes and developing robust internal control processes.
- Managing treasury & cash funds for the company on a consolidated basis.
- Handle direct and indirect tax assessments
Accounts / Finance / Audit / Taxation
Banking, Financial Services, Brokerage, FMCG / Food & Beverage, Retail
Total Years of Experience
15 - 20 years, 20 - 25 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry
Excellent Opportunity !