Chief Manager – Technology
We have been retained by a professionally managed real estate entity based in Mumbai to identify possible candidates for the position of Chief Manager – Technology.
Job Description :
- Setting a vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Ensuring that the technological resources meet the company’s short and long-term needs.
- Outline the goals for research and development.
- Creating timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Making executive decisions on behalf of the company’s technological requirements.
- Acting as a mentor to team members.
- Maintaining a pro -active outlook and aiding the organization in delivering projects.
- Managing technology budgets and time frames.
- Staying on top of technology trends and developments.
- Ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
Job Requirements :
The ideal candidate will be a graduate of IIT preferably in Computer Sciences with 9 – 12 years experience in high energy, entrepreneurial businessess.
The job offers tremendous learning and growth potential.
We encourage candidates to create their profiles on CorporateGalaxy.com so that we can keep them updated with suitable positions.
Applications may also be sent to CV@CorporateGalaxy.com
98 total views, 1 views today
Procurement & Contracts
Real Estate / Property
Field of Specialization
Total Years of Experience
10 - 15 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Best in the Industry