Job Responsibility :
- Take full ownership of the tender allocated. To produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client & producing the best possible bid for the company.
- To carry out research, identify & follow–up all potential leads & prospective business opportunities, update records and maintain detailed information, MIS., separation
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1) Keeping track of developments & opportunities in related fields by collecting business leads, tracking tenders, meeting prospective customers, preparing & updating MIS of upcoming business.
2) Taking full responsibility of the bid allotted by HOD.
3) Conducting pre–tender site survey, attending pre–bid, post–bid, techno–commercial meetings.
4) Scrutinize the tender documents, study contractual conditions / specifications / drawings, taking care of all important tender conditions and their cost implication on the project.
5) Sourcing supplier and subcontractor quotations and following up where necessary.
6) Evaluating conditions of tender/contract and mitigating the companys risk exposure.
7) Prepare the rates and indirect costs, cash flows based on the tender strategy.
8) Preparing commercial and technical documentation for inclusion in tenders.
9) Responsible for ensuring tenders are submitted consistently ahead of the deadlines.
10) Keeping track of tender results, carry out price analysis & follow–up with customer.
11) Co–ordinate proper bid submission as per tender requirement.
12) Registration / renewals in various Government Departments / e–tender portals.
13) Maintain strong relation with clients from pre–tender until finalization of tender process.
14) Maintain and update ISO documentation, Tender MIS, Pre–qualification documents, Vendor database etc.
Exp: 15 yrs in end to end construction of Commercial & Factory projects with any MNC or abroad.
Location: Person should be ready to locate in Hyderabad, Indore, Kota or Chennai,
Salary: No constraint for the right candidate. Top in the industry.