Pan India role
Part of the senior leadership
About Our Client
Leading Insurance Giant looking to hire an experienced HR professional with 15+ years of experience in HR Business Partnering.
You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning, and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and work closely with key stake holders to create and deliver the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate also be a part of the design and implementation of policy and process from scratch
- Develop and lead the HR team ensuring that human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and global HR initiatives and programs within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system, linked to the remuneration system, putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- You should have 15 to 18 years of experience in HR with exposure to best practices in HR
- Experience in being in leadership roles and should have managed scale
What’s on Offer
Part of the senior leadership team