VP – Corporate Finance – Mumbai
Corporate Galaxy ESS invites applications for the position of VP – Corporate Finance for its premier client – one of India leading firms with extensive logistics network in the country.
Desired Candidate’s Profile:
CA with minimum 15 years of overall experience with a reputed firm in the Retail/Logistics or FMCG industry.
Job Description :
- Provide financial consulting on key strategic initiatives and priorities to help the business units stay focused on achieving their strategic goals aligned with the business direction and scope.
- Driving inferences and inputs on key operational efficiencies and performance measures through reports and dashboards for the CFO.
- Manages the end-to-end development of budgets, strategic business plans, revenue/expense forecasts, capital projections, and monthly tracking of actual results.
- Advise and create business-driven financial analyses, ensuring alignment with business strategies, priorities, and financial requirements, including modeling the viability of new business efforts to include cost-benefit analyses, revenue alternatives, and costing scenarios based on the business leaders’ strategic direction and inputs.
Roles and Responsibility :
- Driving the Overall Budgeting Exercise by working with various Stake holders across functions.
- Tracking of Head count and reports
- Developing budgets, monthly forecasts, and all supporting financial analysis including managing monthly reporting, monitoring, and financial variance explanations
- Facilitating monthly review sessions with key stakeholders to ensure integrity of all financial reporting and identification of financial risks and uncertainties
- Providing analytical reports so they fully understand the business units- year-to-date results, monthly trends, annual budget submissions, and recurring forecasts
- Provides financial consulting on key strategic initiatives and priorities to help the business units stay focused on achieving their strategic goals by: Validating all cross-functional charges and allocations to align with the business direction and scope
- Ensuring staffing priorities are in-line with changing business priorities, through rigorous resource tracking, reporting, forecasting, and monitoring
- Work closely with the Accounts team for the monthly close and review of all the entries before the close.
- Advises and creates business-driven financial analyses, ensuring alignment with business strategies, priorities, and financial requirements, including : Modeling the viability of new business efforts to include cost-benefit analyses, revenue alternatives, and costing scenarios based on the business leaders- strategic direction and input
- Short and long term financial planning, including all investment products by building and analyzing multiple financial scenarios based on business and market assumptions
- Tracking of the Man Power Schedule against the Plan, Forecast and reporting the variations
- Department level Budgeting and Reporting.
- Managing of the KPI Metrics Reporting across the Operations & Finance
FOR ANY QUERIES, CALL US / WHATSAPP AT : 9967514939
Send a Connect Invite to : https://www.linkedin.com/in/anujnath/
We invite you to stay connected and request you to Like our LinkedIn company page :
Create your user profile in our executive search portals :
Accounts / Finance / Audit / Taxation, Business / Corporate Planning & Strategy, Banking & Corporate Finance, Commercial
Logistics & Transport
Total Years of Experience
15 - 20 years
Budgeted Salary Range
Rs. 70 - 80 lakh per year