Recently while calling senior candidates for a plum top end executive position with one of our MNC clients we came across a candidate who appeared to be a good candidate for the position. On being requested for sending across his latest CV we got the reply that somehow he did not have his latest CV as his Secretary had left the job recently ! It emerged that the Secretary was not only managing the latest CVs but was also managing his profile on job portals ! This got us thinking…how many good candidates are we loosing out to Secretaries !
It is rather natural for senior executives to get totally engrossed in their jobs and not find time to manage their own career profiles. They often end up missing out on excellent career opportunities and get left behind with regrets. It is not always a virtue to be so engrossed in your current job that you miss out the best opportunities.
For senior executives the job search process is generally very competitive and extensive – depending on the role and market conditions. Keeping in mind such requirements we have developed a set of services which we encourage our senior candidates to subscribe to and not miss out on the best opportunities :
- Preparation of updated CVs
- Posting of CV on major career portals
- Lookout services for suitable positions in the industry
- Manage Linkedin and Facebook Profiles
- Develop Twitter and Linkedin Presence
- Public Appearances in Professional fora – Seminar & Conferences
- One to one interactions with HR experts
Corporate Galaxy’s Senior Executive Career Management Services help senior executives navigate the complex and competitive corporate world in which they operate. Most senior executives who subscribe to the services of guided career positioning shall find the time spent as highly productive, challenging and rewarding.
Who are the Corporate Galaxy’s Senior Executive Career Management services designed for ?
Our services are tailored and address the concerns, issues and challenges being faced today by organisations and individuals. Those using these services include:
- Well placed senior executives not averse / open to look at opportunities which give them a bigger canvas and operational autonomy.
- Senior executives who feel their career has gone off course or stagnated, and are looking for a new challenge
- Senior executives who feel they have been ‘pigeonholed’ by employers or recruiters and believe their current skills, experience and abilities are being overlooked.
Benefits at a glance
CorporateGalaxy’s Senior Executive Career Management services offer a bouquet of services for senior executives including :
- Access to senior experts who have worked at similar levels
- Specialist HR consultants working closely with each senior executive, critically appraising capabilities and options, before developing a strategy and tailoring an action plan to maximise individual advantage
- A pragmatic approach to the job search process so that participants are placed in the right job at a level equal to or higher than previously held
Click here and we will get back to you !
146 total views, 1 views today